Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Bachelor, RHOC, Real World & 16 and Pregnant...

I really don't have much to say about each individual show, so I'll just lump them all together.

Does anyone believe that Roslyn would seriously lie hardfaced to all those people?  It just goes beyond anything I can imagine, almost to the point where I believe her.  But then I remember the words of an ex-boyfriend I had in 9th grade...if you're going to lie, lie to the end.   I love me some Chris Harrison though, and I thought that was one low blow she threw at him.  Crackwhore.  

Um, Real World.  This season supersucks.  I mean the girl with the long brown hair is so fucking whiny and can someone tell Josh how ugly he is, forget his horrible voice?  I *adore* Ericka, but I think it's cause she has an absolutely amazing voice and she reminds me so much of Kristin.  I seriously think that the idiot with the animal hats needs to be jailed because he fer sher is a date rapist.  I saw some of the cartoons he did that got him kicked out of college and um, yeahp, Future Rapist of America right there.  And I really like Cally.  But, they're boring.  Ty needs to be arrested as well.  Actually, him and Animal Hat guy should share a cell and trade turns being the girl.  That will serve them both right for being such abusers with their "masculinity".  Ugh.  I don't know, it's like this season disturbs me a little.  I still watch because there's nothing else on Wednesdays.  

16 & Pregnant:  This is my first season watching and I didn't realize that each episode is just on one girl.  Then what happens?  That first girl needed to get kicked in the teeth.  It breaks my heart to see those babies not paid any attention to.  I try not to judge, because I would have been the same exact way at 16, but I don't know...I guess this is where the whole pro-choice thing comes in to play and I just rather that baby not be here than to see the way they're treated.  Thank God for grandmas.  Oh my God, and the boyfriend on the 2nd show?!  He bothered me so much more than the first girl did.  What an ASSHOLE!!  I was so proud that his mother wasn't all "I'll stand by my son no matter what" and was correcting his blatant disrespect towards his girlfriend's mom, but jeez, she could have taken it a step further and pulled him by the ear.  I just think I'm not cut out for this show because I can't really put myself in their shoes.  It's too hard for me, emotionally and intellectually.  I much prefer the other show, which of course, I can't remember the name of ...Teen Mom? 

And RHOC...Wow.  Alexis never particularly floated my boat, but she never really annoyed me either.  I just thought she was full of shit and that was that.  But this show, she just totally annoyed me.  First, can someone tell her she really isn't pretty?  She's got some great legs, but her face is banging.  And the whole "ears pinned back" just cracks me up.  Because sure, maybe you got them fixed, but honey, the gene carries and when you have kids, they'll have the ears, too, only to serve as a constant reminder of your own insecurities.  And her husband is creepy.  I guess selling your soul isn't always worth it.  

Up until now, Tamra's husband never seemed as bad as they made him out to be.  Maybe because to me, he's just like most latin men in S. Florida.  I think now, he seems like a total jerk, but it isn't because he's really a jerk as much as it is that he sees his marriage is falling apart and he is miserable and doesn't know how to fix it.  Even the sweetest man (which he isn't) would seem like a total dick under those circumstances.  I don't think it's wrong want to take your wife away from toxic people or to not travel without you or whatever else Vicky complains about.  I mean, in the range of dysfunctional, it's always Vicky's marriage that makes me feel much weirder than anyone else's.  

You know, I love Gretchen.  Always have.  I think it's hilarious that she laughs at her own jokes and I just think she's the "realest" one there.  She has something that really appeals to me and I don't know what it is.  

Lynn.  Ugh.  Worse yet, Lynn's creepy daughters.  What the fuck?!  Unless we're missing something, I can't believe the overreaction to the financial situation, especially when, if you look in the mirror, you are at least half of the equation deserving blame, if not 3/4ths.  I really think it's more like 3/4ths because you created those creepy, bloodsucking, melodramatic, money hungry girls of yours.  

And I never put Vicky and Ms. Piggy together, Jode!! That was great!  I can't believe she sucked Jeanna back in.  Back stabbing biotch (Vicky, that is).  She's just the kind of person that needs only people in total agreement with her to hang out with.  Hey, Vick...did ya mention you TP'd her house when you were having margaritas?!  Oy.

4 comments:

Valkyrie said...

I absolutely hated Janelle. She was the first teen mom. She seemed like one of those morons who got pregnant in the hopes it would rein in her loser boyfriend. So when the baby did not serve his purpose, she didn't want him anymore. God, poor little soul! But I don't think he should have been aborted instead. You never know what purpose that little guy might have in life.

This bottle feeding these teen moms do just drives me fucking bonkers. I think it allows them to not care at all. Did you see the way she was feeding her baby? (again first teen mom Janelle) He was sitting in his little chair and she was just holding the bottle, not holding the baby???!!!! No eye contact, no touching. Shit like that is beyond my comprehension. Who doesn't want to hold their baby????? I don't get it.

I think Roslyn *is* a liar, but I'm pretty sure the low blow to Chris was truth because his face tightened up. Rewind and watch the expression on his face. She hit home. What a bitch! Anyway, the reason I think she's lying is because all those other girls have NO reason whatsoever to lie. It makes no sense. Why would they?

I don't know why the hell I never see RHOC. It is never on here! And I can't watch it on TH because I watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

Little Miss Me said...

Valk, I couldn't agree with you more. The pro-choice argument for me in this case comes from a point of selfishness- of not wanting to deal with the emotions or realization that she may one day deal with at realizing that she isn't treating the baby the way he deserves to be treated.

The second mom was breastfeeding towards the end of the show. It was weird and out of place how they showed it. But I like her. She has the potential to be the next "Maci". :)

Jodi said...

I don't understand the weird bottle-feeding either. I used to love taking care of babies and giving them bottles, rocking and cuddling them. That total detachment is fucking eery to me and heartbreaking.

I thought the second Teen Mom, (what was her name?) was waaaaaaay better than that Jenelle. And I was bawling my head off when her mom talked to her about how she felt betrayed but that as a family they would handle this together and she would hold her hand. And then the girl cried. :*( And how about how sweet she was with the little brother? I was glad that the she and the mom were able to be cohesive but the mom definitely let the girl parent the baby. And I totally missed the part about her BFing. I wish I could have seen that. That boyfriend was the biggest douche ever. It was like he watched last season and decided to top Ryan in the douche lord arena. I, too, was glad that his mom finally got him to STFU but I would not have hesitated to slap his face. FUUUUUUUCK. I cannot abide disrespect like that.

I think Roslyn was lying, too. And Valk, I saw Chris Harrison's face, too. But what does flirting mean? It's such a subjective term. My mom flirts with everything that has a penis and is over the age of about 22. It's just the way she is.....I want to believe that he may have flirted with her but it was innocent. Back to Roz, like both of you pointed out, the other women have no motivation to lie. If she were innocent, she would have denied it from the very first time Chris accused her of it. Instead, she just nodded and packed her shit.

Tamra's hubs does seem like more of an asshole, but I have to wonder how much of it is due to financial stress. When they first started he laughed more, was way more "into" Tamra, and just generally seemed happier. Of course, he was doing much better financially, too. I know that if cameras were following us around two years ago and compared it to footage of us now, we would constantly appear to be on the verge of a divorce. I hope they make it work, I like them as a couple.

What the hell happened to Gretchen's face? Brow lift? I'm googling it as soon as I post this!

Lynn's daughters make me ashamed to be an American, ashamed to be female, even! They are such selfish pigs. Gross. I keep giving them chances and I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but they just disappoint me week after week. They need to spend a few weeks in a third world country and see just bad their life is. *gag*

Jodi said...

***HA! Blogger told me that my original comment was too long, so here is part deux!*****



I lost ALL my affection for Vicky this week when she brought back her punching bag, Jeana. And then she has the nerve to be all, "Jeana and I have had our differences but at the end of the day, we have each others' backs." *eye roll* She just realized that no one else in the sandbox wanted to play with her so she took her toys and called her "other friend". So obvious. And GOOD CALL on the TPing! I fucking forgot about that. Jeana won't care, she's used to being run over.

Alexis and her scary-gross husband just make me laugh. And how about her mom? Yikes! The worst thing about Alexis is I think she wants to be labeled "the fighter" so she can gain some air time. Nice.

Ah yes, Real World. Jenny and I were just talking about how STOOPIT this season is. Super, SUPER dumb. What cracks me up about Josh is how full of himself he is. Like does he really believe that is his voice is good? And I'm pretty sure he's a shorty short dude, with a complex about it to boot. How come the dudes seem to want to fight so much with the chicks this season? Ty flat out scares me. I hate it when the chicks use the "I don't feel safe" card, but uh yeah, I would maybe use it in this sitch. Why did he throw Animal Hat guy off the porch? I think I was filling a sippy cup or something during that part. And WHO WOULD FUCK THE ANIMAL HAT GUY? I had to look away whenever they showed him bed with a girl. Ew, ew, ew. Long haired girl is annoying and I agree, I like Ericka. She does look like Kristin! Cally...eh, I'm not so sure about. At first, she annoyed the fuck out of me but now she's kind of growing on me.